The term ‘EverSource Capital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is One Indiabulls Center, 16th Floor, Tower 2A, Senapati Bapat Marg, MUMBAI, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400013 . Our company identity number is: U65990MH2018PTC306339. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Website and the Content therein are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is your responsibility in accessing the Content contained therein to observe all applicable laws and regulations of your relevant jurisdiction.
- The Website is for general informational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any Content presented on the Website be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, financial instruments, investments or investment advisory or other services in any jurisdiction. Dated Content speaks only as of the date indicated. If no date is stated, the date of first posting on the Website is the date of publication. This Website does not provide any specific investing advice or strategies to any person. The investments and strategies discussed in the Content may not be suitable for all investors and are not obligations of or guaranteed by Everstone. Nothing contained on the Website constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. Decisions made, if any, based on the Content are the sole responsibility of the user.
- You must make your own independent decisions regarding investments in any securities or financial instruments. The fact that Everstone Group may have made available to you through the Website, investment ideas and other information, constitutes neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any financial instrument is suitable or appropriate for you. You should consider whether an investment strategy or the purchase or sale of any product is appropriate for you in the light of your particular investment needs, objectives, and financial circumstances.
Information we collect
We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of enquiry forms and every time you e-mail us your details. Other than this, we do not store or capture personal information but simply log your IP address (this is the technical standard which ensures messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of: –
- Identifying potential customers.
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries.
- Carrying out customer and marketing research.
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by EverSource Capital.
- Processing your application for employment at EverSource Capital.
- We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Cookies may also allow us to make our web site more user friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time to visit our web site.
You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. If you disable cookies from your browser you may not be able to access certain features of a particular web site.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Data protection statement
Personal information about you which we obtain in the course of considering your suitability for employment will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It is your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using for the processing of your data is adequately secured and protected against malicious software, such as trojans, computer viruses and worm programs. You are aware of the fact that without adequate security measures (e.g. secure web browser configuration, up-to-date antivirus software, personal firewall software, no usage of software from dubious sources) there is a risk that the data and passwords you use to protect access to your data, could be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
By registering on our careers site, you are deemed to consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you.
Last updated: 18 April 2018