EverSource Capital recognizes that its role as an Investment Manager offers it the opportunity to promote environmental stewardship as well as socially responsible development, while avoiding or minimizing negative impacts on climate, ecosystems and communities. Where these impacts are unavoidable, they should be evaluated in a thoughtful manner with the goal to minimize, mitigate, and/or offset negative impacts. EverSource Capital seeks to ensure that the companies and projects financed by GGEF are managed in a manner consistent with the foregoing, and reflecting sound environmental, social and governance management practices.
EverSource Capital is committed to minimize adverse impacts and promote positive outcomes and has adopted an ESG policy and Management system to govern investments by the fund focusing on:
- The sectors that support climate change mitigation & contribute to sustainable environment through low carbon economy, pollution prevention, and resource conservation;
- Aligning the investments positively around identified United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs) and ccontributing to the shared global goals and commitments;
- Ensuring compliance to the national legislations and relevant international requirements;
- Screening prospective investments through a mechanism of due diligence, review and monitoring investee companies through a collaborative approach and reporting;
- Developing and maintaining necessary systems, institutional structure and allocating resources for the implementation and management of ESG.
Find out more on our ESG Policy and Management Systems: English हिन्दी